8.11.14

45/52





 "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."
Linking with Jodi



Walking in the woods, walking in the mountains, this is what we love as a family, hiking together little walks, with warm tea in the backpack, in order to find a nice place to drink it. Today the walk was late, just when lili woke up from her nap. The sun was giving his last rays of the day. But it was so warm up there. 
lili: she loves to find acorns everywhere now and holds them preciously. She loves to walk at our side now, this little lovely person. No more a baby? Not sure...
issa: always so dissatisfied with everything, I really have such hard work to find how to help him to see good things on earth...

2 commentaires:

  1. That looks like a gorgeous walk. Lovely shots of your little people :)

    Did you see the response to the comment you left on my blog...I say yes! Email me and I can send you my mailing address kimcorrigan_oliver at hotmail dot com. Looking forward to it. xo

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    RépondreSupprimer