5.2.15

lili is 2!

photos by louise


Oh my lil'lili! Already 2 years old!!! A working day for every body here, a very cold, snowy and long day out of home, but I promise, on Saturday we will have a big party when daddy comes back from Paris... Today was a little dinner with your sister and brother and it was magical too to remember your birth in this home, two years ago, during a snowy day.
And perhaps then I will have finished your little rainbow cardigan?
And then I will share with you her birth story too, within some days...

3 commentaires:

  1. Happy Birthday Lili!!!! And happy birthing day to you my friend. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Déjà 2 ans??? Joyeux anniversaire à ta puce!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Bon anniversaire à cette "toute petite" qui grandit si vite!

    RépondreSupprimer