25.10.15

43/52




A portrait of my children, each week, in 2015, following Jodi & Else :)

Issa: at the end, yesterday, while trying to do his hair (I do it not very often in fact, I admit it) he told me to cut them if there were too much bows... and there was so many, like dreadlocks. So he had a hair cut. In front of the mirror, he said that his hair were not very beautiful after that... but was not that sad...
He left today in train + car to his grandparents with 2 cousins, and was so happy to spend that week with his cousins...

Lili: little girl is able to change clothes about... 6 to 8 times a day! I'm thinking  of getting a key to her wardrobe cupboard as I find clothes everywhere in the house...

2 commentaires:

  1. I love Issa's hair, and so does Reece, although Reece still isn't cutting his :) Haha, on the changing clothes, she is such a sweetie.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a great look for him. The shorter hair makes him look older, but in a good way. :-)
    Oh, I wish I could tell you that the "changing clothes things 8 tims" will change with age, it won't! LOL! Little lady...
    Wishing you a wonderful week-end!

    RépondreSupprimer